We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 12, 2011

Wow! It's been a While, but I'm back people! :-)

Hi Everyone, sorry it's been so long since my last post...to be honest, I am in shock it's been so long b/c that means so much time has past and i don't know how or when that happened! here are some updates:
- After the walk, I found out we raised over 1.2 MILLION dollars!!! How incredible that one town, one walk, can bring in sooo much money for such an amazing cause!!
- I got a new job!!! Yes, I am officially a marketing manager and loving every minute of it (hate the commute) but am able to work from home 2 days a week, so loving that!
- Miranda is enjoying daycare, and Mike and I have our daily routine down, where I bring her to school, and Mike picks her up :-) It's working out well. I'm just so happy that i get Mon and Fri home, so i can take her in and also pick her up early, so I can have time to play too, b/c normally I get in around 6:30/7.
- My cousin Justin got married to his beautiful bride, Masha! It was a wonderful day filled with so much love and happiness!!

Our Bride & Groom -

Fun Pix from the wedding -












Another big event, was Thanksgiving :-) We went to my brother in law's in laws house and had such a lovely evening. Miranda ran around in circles and I followed, but it was a great workout!









And we were so excited because we got to meet two of our best friends baby, Rosemary "Rosie" :-) She's such a cutie patootie!!!





As we approach the holidays I'll have more updates and hopefully keep the recent, and not let time go by again. Plus, on Wednesday, I can do a 15 month update b/c we will have Miranda's new stats!! :-)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start of winter and enjoying this holiday season!!

Talk soon,
Sharon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment