We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 28, 2012

13 Years With The Man I Love!

Sept 28,1999 was the day Mike & started dating :)

13 yrs later - we are married for 6 yrs, have a beautiful 2yr old daughter, own a house, and are as happy as can be! Who would have thought staying up all night talking in Mimosa hallway would turn into a lifetime of happiness? :)

Im so in love with my husband! I love him more and more each day!

Happy 13yrs babe!
Xoxoxo



We celebrated at an Asian Fusion restaurant called Legends and it was DELISH!! We had a drink and apps at the bar, and then went upstairs to Hibachi!! Yumm!!









We ended the night seeing a movie (yes you read that correctly!) We saw 'End of Watch' with Jake Gyllenhall, and it was really good!!
Mike and I had a wonderful 13yr Anniversary! :-)
I love you babe!!
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment