That being said, here is the 'shortened' version of our wonderful holiday season - Kucyk style!
Hanukkah -
I feel very blessed that our family came to our house to join us in a wonderful Hanukkah celebration! Mike and I hosted about 12 people and had an amazing menu planned! I had no clue how we would get it all done, but we did, and I must tell you the love in that room was incredible! A beautiful Hanukkah was had by all :-)
| Table Scape :-) |
![]() |
| Napkin Rings! |
![]() |
| Making Latkahs! |
![]() |
| Lighting The Menorah :-) |
| One Of My Favorite Pix From The Night :-) |
![]() |
| Homemade Chocolate Dreidels! |
| Presents! Miranda is so blessed :-) |
Christmas!
| We found our tree and Miranda is taking it home :-) |
| Our Tree and Presents all Ready To Go! |
| Miranda decorating her special tree :-) |
| Special Christmas Eve Present! |
| Christmas Pajamas!! (New Tradition has begun!) Off to Christmas Eve Dinner at John & Jessica's! Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Time to spread Reindeer Food!! Christmas Morning!! |
| Yummy Christmas Morning Breakfast! |
| Getting creative with Choco Chip Pancakes :-) |
| Yumm -O! Time to see what Santa Brought! |
Christmas Dinner at Nana & Papa's! :-)
(AKA: Mike's wonderful parents)
The Holidays were busy and fun and exciting and WONDERFUL!!!
Hope everyone enjoyed thier holiday season!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment