Erev Rosh Hashahah - I picked Miranda up from school and off to Aunt Monica and Uncle Artie's house for dinner before services. Miranda was sooo excited to wear her pretty dress and jewelry :-)
| Playing Piano :-) |
| One of my favorite pictures. Miranda and I rght after services outside the temple. Miranda was BEYOND good tonight and it almost brought tears to my eyes. Very proud mommy moment :-) |
| Night 1 - Dinner after services - Mike and I hosted! |
| The festive meal :-) |
Night 2 at Aunt Faye's House:
| A beautiful piece of family history displayed on the table :-) xoxoxo |
At school today, Miranda learned how to say the Pledge of Allegiance!
Fast Forward - Yom Kippur -
| Me and My Boo |
| Of course Princess Jasmine had to walk with us to the car and come to temple with us! :-) |
Happy New year Everyone!
May everyone have a sweet & healthy new year
and may you all be inscribed in the book of life! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment