I am very new to blogging, but I thought I'd give it a shot. This blog will be able to keep everyone posted on Baby K's progress :-) Mike and I found out on Christmas Eve (2009) morning that we are expecting our 1st child!! I had been feeling a bit off in my own body, so I decided that I would test first thing in the AM. Mike got up early and went to watch TV, which was perfect b/c I was able to sneak into the bathroom and test. Well, test I did! I took 2 tests back to back. Both had lines almost immediately! I had always had ideas on how I wanted to share the news with Mike, but the fact this could be real was so shocking to me and all my ideas went right out my head! I took the tests and went to tell/show him. It was very emotional and awesome, but we were in such shock, that we got a CBE digital test and I took that one too! It said - PREGNANT!! :-) My first OB appt is on January 13, 2010 :-)
The famous stick photo - It's Official!!! :-)
We recorded this video right before we left to tell my mom :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment