We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Miranda's Daily Pix :-)
In the hospital, we took daily pix of Miranda with the building blocks. I added them below for your viewing pleasure :-) (OK, I know I'm slightly obsessed with pictures, but look at this little girl, and tell me you don't fall in love every time you see her! Maybe I'm slightly biased, but I love taking pictures of her b/c I want to remember every second!) :-)
Mike and I met our Freshman year of college in 1999. We quickly became freinds and then started dating. We are college sweethearts and married in July 2006. We are so excited to be on this new journey. We welcomed our first child, Miranda Rose, on August 27, 2010. :-)
That was a really cute idea! Love it!
ReplyDelete