We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We are home!!

Miranda Rose is officially home and I still can't believe it! This little girl is all ours to keep and love forever! She did very well in the hospital. She lost 9 oz from her birth weight, so we took her home at 6lbs even. She is just perfect!
I'm recovering well too. My belly is already going down, and I am hoping to be more mobile and back on my feet by next week. Everyday I'm a bit stronger, but the cramps are painful. It was all worth it for my little girl!

Miranda's coming home outfit -


Miranda's First Car Ride -



Our Front Door and walkway:-)










No comments:

Post a Comment