We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 17, 2010

Back To Work...

It's not easy, but it has to be done. I just get so wrapped up in work, and feel very behind for not having been here in 3 months...I know I need to work, but Miranda is in the next room and I just want to play with her. She's getting older and doing more 'tricks' and I don't want to miss them :-(

Miranda likes when I play 'Where is Thumbkin' with her! It makes her laugh :-) She likes when Mike 'jumps on her belly' and of course she LOVES HER FINGERS!! She is starting to be a thumb sucker! I know...But I think it's OK right now. It sort of soothes her, so I think it's OK....for now...

Last night we upped her ounces b/c she is growing again, and she actually held the bottle on her own! It was adorable!!


I just want to see her do everything, and don't want to miss anything...but as I type this I'm on yet another conference call with lots to follow-up on. It's all good, but it's just an adjustment...One day at a time...

Miranda helps me while I work:

2 comments: