to go back to work...This is the hardest thing I have to do. I do not want to go back yet. I know it's important to, but I will miss my baby girl. I go back on Friday, and we are preparing for our Global Sales meeting in New Orleans. I'm so sad to be gone from my baby and hubby for 7 days...It's going to be so difficult. I love holding my sweet baby girl, playing with her, and of course SHOPPING with her!! I really do enjoy taking her out with me to different stores. We go to Babies R Us, Home Goods, Kohls, The Mall, and more. I time our outings, so I know when she will need to be fed/changed. I try to plan to be near a 'Mother's Room' so I can change and feed her, but I also have been known to feed her in the car. However, with the season getting colder, so I need to find as many mother rooms as I can :-)
I love being with my baby girl. She smiles the biggest gummiest smile there is! I move her arms and she laughs, and laughs. Mike does 'jumping on your belly' and beeps her nose and she laughs so much! She has the biggest dimples, and her whole face lights up when she laughs. I love my little girl, and really don't know how I can be away for 7 days, but alas, duty calls, and I will take the call b/c I have to, but it sure won't be easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment