Here are Miranda's stats:
•Weight: 14 lbs 15oz / 33%
•Height: 25 1/2" / 45%
•Sitting up - almost unassisted...probably another week or so until she's there!
•Eating - 1st thing in morning is an 8oz bottle - Three meals with food and bottle at 4-5oz during the day and end day with an 8oz bottle.
*Tricks - Miranda almost has her foot IN her mouth!! She folds herself like a ball and really tries to eat her foot! It's so funny!!
*Smiles - ALL THE TIME!!! Especially when Mike and I make funny faces and do this thing with our lips like we are popping them! She loves that!!! She smiles and sticks her teeny tongue out! It's just the sweetest thing!
Well, I'll let the pictures speak for her cuteness!!! (I'm not biased, really!) :-)
Miranda Talking up a storm on her 1/2 Birthday :-)
Miranda Sitting Up!!

Cute! Delicious! Loveable! Just looking thru all of these Made my day! I can't stop smiling.
ReplyDelete