We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 4, 2011

Miranda Helps Mommy Cook!

No really, she did!!! I needed to crush Crispix in a sealed Ziploc bag, and Miranda was watching me do my thing in the kitchen. I asked her if she wanted to help, and her reply sounded like a high pitch noise...I took it as if she was saying 'Yes Mommmy, I'd like to help cook too!' So I gave her the bag and she started clapping it together to crush the cereal!!!! I was so psyched, that I grabbed the video camera and caught the rest of this on film. She seems that she wants to eat the bag here more than crush the cereal! Haha! I was unable to get the actual crushing on camera! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment