We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My First Mother's Day :-)

And so it began....6am- arrive at the hospital, 7:15- brought into OR, 7:58am- the most beautiful baby was born, and I became a mommy :-)








My first Mother's Day - May 8, 2011 - What a Beautiful Day!! Seriously, this was just such a wonderful day!

It started with Mike walking into the room with Miranda holding a balloon and gorgeous bouquet. Then Miranda sat next to me on the bed, while I opened the presents they gave me :-)
Mike worked with Miranda soooo hard on this gift and I could not be more excited!! It's a picture frame of Miranda's feet and hand prints in purple paint, with a beautiful picture of her in the middle of the frame. It says 'Happy 1st Mother's day' Love Miranda :-) It is seriously the best gift ever!!! Although I was also very excited to get a spa gift card as well :-)

Here is a picture of the most thoughtful gift a mommy could get -





Miranda is ready for the day!


We headed up North and got to see family and friends! It's funny b/c many of my Aunt Faye's neighbor's grew up with me, but I have not seen them in years, and everyone was hanging out in their front yards, BBQing, etc. We had a really nice brunch at my Aunt Faye's with bagels and all! Of course, Miranda showed off her cute outfit, except, she decided her shoes were better to eat than wear! Haha! It was a very nice afternoon :-)








Mike and I then headed to his parents house, where we had a nice BBQ and got to hang out outside b/c it was such a beautiful evening.







It was a really wonderful Mother's Day! I can't believe I celebrated my FIRST REAL MOTHER'S DAY as a mommy to the most amazing daughter in the world!! Mommy loves you soooo much Miranda Rose!!! It's an honor to be your mommy :-)


After a wonderful day, Miranda went shluffy in her car carrier holding her Little Mermaid book :-)
(we took this picture through the car window) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment