My baby girl who was in my belly for 9 months is almost 1 year! I don't have words for how fast this time flies!! It goes SOOO fast! She's got a tooth, tries to walk, and is speaking!! She tries to say "Mama" and "Dada." Sometimes it's babbles, but other times it's so close to being the real word!!!
Fun Miranda Facts -
- LOVES Peek-A-Boo!!
- Smiles ALL THE TIME!!!
- Dances to her Mailbox toy, and other music (even Orange Juice Commercials!). She just loves to dance! (and by "dance" I mean rock back and forth, or if standing, jump up and down!) :-)
- Not crawling, but man does this girl LOVE to stand!! She was walking on Easter and always wants to grab our fingers to walk/stand! We think she'll skip crawling b/c she wants NOTHING to do with her belly.
- Loves 'Jack's Music Playhouse' and the 'Backyardigans' (Knows the DVR player for these shows too! She gets so excited when the DVR comes on!)
- Her favorite toy = HER KEYS!!! She'll eat those all the time!! She also loves her Take-A-Long tunes
-She's eating meats now!
We turned her around in the tub to be on the toddler side now. She is able to sit up more in the tub, so splish splash happens more! After bath, we have story time and she loves when mommy reads to her :-) Corduroy, Little Hands, and How Do I Love you are favorites right now.
8 months flew by....I can't even imagine what's next but man I am LOVING this ride of parenthood!! Miranda makes being a parent wonderful! Watching her grow and learn the world is so rewarding, and absolutely amazing!!
Let the Photos Fly!
Baby Girl is eating meat now too!! Her first time with was with Chicken & Vegetables -
And our Gerber baby after her bath -
And To All A Goodnight :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment