Today, July 21, 2011, Miss Miranda Rose walked without assistance!!!! It was simply amazing!!!
I was in the office, and hear Mike come running over. He says, "I think Miranda just walked!!" So we both jetted into the bedroom, and he tried what he had done before, holding up her toy, and see if she would walk to it. Well ladies and gentlemen - SHE DID!!! It was simply amazing!! I actually got so excited, that i picked her up, and hugged/kissed her@! She laughed, then looked at me, like, "what did I do mommy?" Haha :-) So we tried to get her to use those tiny baby feet a few more times, but it was not happening much more. So we got these few videos though that show her beautiful first steps!!!
(Talk about proud parents!!)
Happy Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Awesome! That's what I call a really big deal! Good for you Miranda! Thank goodness for Pampers - they make a great cushion to fall back on as Miranda works on this new, fun thing she has discovered called 'walking'. This is wonderful news!
ReplyDelete