We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby Brianna Minerva Is Here!!!

My best friend had her baby girl on May 2, 2012! Her original due date was 4/26, but Brianna was comfy and came a few days later :-) Everyone is doing wonderful!!

Our other bestie and I wanted to get to the hospital ASAP for a visit with our new 'niece' so after work, we met up, and went to visit the new family of 4 :-)

I am so happy for Cele and her family!!! :-) Congratulations!!!!

Yea! I'm an "aunt" again!

Me and Baby Brianna

Aunt Danielle & Brianna

Besties and the newest member of our crew!

Proud parents and baby :-)

Mommy & Baby

Beautiful!

Welcome Baby Brianna :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment