We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Holiday Road! Summer Vacation - Part 2 - Baltimore

After leaving South Carolina, we drove to VA where we stopped for the night. Miranda was so good in the car! Of course she was also our special helper while packing the car:

Sleepy Boo

Super Strong Miranda!



Miranda and a Palm Tree

....And On The Road We Went!

The next day was July 23, 2013...what day is it??? Mike and My 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I love my husband so much and we had a wonderful day celebrating our love with our daughter at the Baltimore Aquarium :-)

7yrs :-)

The Aquarium was so pretty, but Miranda LOVED the Dolphin show! In fact, we went back twice!












The Miranda found the 'kid' area! She was the 'star' of the sea :-)



Fun Aquarium Pictures!















After the Aquarium, we went to our reservations at Phillips Seafood! Can i just say YUMMM-OOO! :-)




Sangria Anyone?



Yes, that's right! Happy Anniversary!!



What day would be complete without cupcakes!!



A very fun Anniversary was spent together :-) My husband is my rock, my best friend, my everything. I always told him we'd either be best friends, or BF/GF and in the end I not only got both, but I got an AMAZING husband, and most wonderful father to our daughter. Happy 7yrs love. I love you so much!!



Back on the road...next stop....SESAME PLACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment