We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

June & July - 2013



OK, so i fell behind...again! I know, I keep saying I'll post, and I do, just not as consecutively as I'd like, but you understand, right? Haha :-) Anyway, June and July were pretty cool! Why you ask? (so glad you did!) I'll tell you why:

  • Miranda started her 1st day of Camp!! 
  • Miranda started her first day of Gymnastics!! 
  • Miranda rode a camel for the 1st time!
  • Miranda started to learn to swim by the best swim instructor - DADDY! 
  • Miranda got to have a royal sleep over, not once, but twice! (Once at the Spino house, and one with cousin Abby & Mallory! Grandma and Zayda were on babysitting duty that night!) 
  • Miranda got to visit family in South Carolina, and meet new baby cousin, Aiden! (pix in other post)
  • Miranda went on her first boat ride!
  • Miranda got to meet all the characters at Sesame Street!
  • Miranda rode her 1st Roller Coaster
Miranda had an AWESOME start to Summer. And here's the picture wrap up to show more (visually) ;-)

June - 

Miranda rode a camel at the Philadelphia Zoo



Mickey Mouse Pancake!



Disney Movie Night with Popcorn and M&Ms!


Sleepy Boo Bear

Summer Picnic!

Miranda built a tower!

Just Chillen!

July - 
TLE Camp - 7/1/13

Coloring with Papa

This kid LOVES her Play Doh!

Shopping Fun!

She dresses herself!

Our dancing princess!
Tangled :-)


Ice Cream at the bay


Merry Go Round with Nana

Miami Fan!

Some little girl got Papa to go into the Princess Castle with her - On The Floor!! :-)




GALAXY GYMNASTICS!! (Summer 2013)
Our Little tumbler enjoys gymnastics so much!!! Her coach was so impressed with her strength!






Balance Beam Fun!

Forward Roll!


Summer has been very busy for us, but in a very fun way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment