We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 29, 2011

5 Months!

I KNOW I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, BUT SERIOUSLY, WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!?!

My little sweet pea is officially 5 months old! That's one month to go before she is a 1/2 a year! I know that might sound crazy, but this is HUGE deal! She's such a little peanut at 13lbs, and 24 1/2 inches, but she rolls, laughs, stands, even walks! (OK, not really, but she does put one foot in front of the other while we hold her!):-) Miranda Rose is just an amazing little girl! I'm sure everyone says that about their kids, but watching your own child experience milestones from eating to rolling to even finding her fingers is just so amazing and I can't even begin to explain the joy this feeling gives me.

We tried Miranda on apples, and she seems to tolerate them, but she really liked bananas...Now I also figured out a secret - Hold the 'Take-A-Long Tunes' in one hand while feeding with the other! She loves the colors and sounds it makes, so she does not even realize that this new food is entering her! Haha!

We tried to do a 5 month photo shoot, but she was a bit tired today, so we'll try again tomorrow. Pix to come! (and video too - Miranda and her excersaucer!) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment