Today, January 18th at 1:45pm, Miranda rolled over from her back to her belly!!! OMG!!! I can't even handle it right now!! It was so exciting to watch! For the past few weeks she has been getting her legs over but not really her body. Then yesterday she got so close, we thought any day now. Today Mike was playing with her in her room, and called for me to come saying it will happen soon, and guess what!?!? IT DID!!! I am sooo happy I was here to see her roll for the very first time!! It was amazing! She rolled from back to tummy and then hung out on her arms watching herself in the mirror! Talk about a milestone!! I want to celebrate and get a her a cake, but she can't eat it yet! Haha :-)
I thought since we are talking milestones, it's a good time to start showing a Miranda Survey!
Weight: 12lbs 4oz (however, this was at her last appt, and I think she'll be more when we go again this friday)
Height: 23 1/2inches
Diapers: Size 1
Clothes: 0-3months & 3month onesies & has outgrown most of her footed 0-3mo jammies ::tear:: ::sniff::
Milestones: Officially rolling over from back to tummy!! Grabs everything & puts it directly in her mouth. Recognizes mom & dad & our voices. We also think Miranda is in the early stages of teething. No teeth or buds yet, but tons of bubbles, drool and biting down on things.
Eats: 7oz every 3 hours - We started Rice the other day, but had to stop b/c it was giving her a rash. We'll know on Friday if we can start her up again, but it was so cute seeing her sit up in her high chair!
Sleep: Miranda was sleeping through the night with two hour spurts on each end - 8:30-10:30pm thru 5:30-7:30am...However the past three nights she has woken up many times in the night, which I think is another sign of teething and growing.
Loves: bath time, her fingers, standing (we call her "matrix baby!"), dancing to Bob Marley!
Dislikes: Getting her nose & throat suctioned {but who does?!}, Tummy time but tolerates it and actually in the past few days getting so much better with it!
Miranda is growing so much everyday! It's so amazing to watch her and know we created her! I just can't get over it...just amazing! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We started our son on rice cereal at a little over 4 months and he had a bad reaction to it. His pedi said that many babies aren't able to tolerate rice and it shouldn't be the first food. We never tried it again because of his reaction. We went right to oatmeal and never looked back. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThat's really good to know! Thank you! Apples and bananas seem to be working. Next week we are trying Oatmeal :-)
ReplyDelete