We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Wow, I can't believe it's here already, but 2011 has begun! 2010 definitly borught its shares of ups and downs. Our biggest, and most exciting 'UP' was Miranda Rose :-) I does not feel like I was pregnant at this time last year! I know time flies, but man, it seems to go faster as I get older. I remeber being a kid and enjoying time off, etc. Now, I feel like even the laziest of days goes so fast! And here we are a brand new year...2011.

Miranda stayed up until midnight with Grandma, Nana, Papa, Daddy & me :-) She knew it was a special night, and could not go to sleep early! :-) The adults played Trivia Pursit, and Aggrivation, while we ate cherry stuffed tomatoes, bruchetta, pizza and choco chip cookies (YUM!). Everything was going perfectly, and then 11:56pm, Miranda takes the biggest poop all over her daddy!!! It was hysterical, but man, I have never changed a diaper so fast in my life! I took the baby, Mike went to get changed, and by 11:59, we had 35 seconds until the ball dropped, and Mike could not get his leg into his pant leg b/c the fabric got stuck!! Haha!!

The video below shows the crazy madness that occured on this very memorable New Years Eve!



May 2011 bring the happiness that so many people so rightfully deserve! May everyone be healthy, and have a wonderful year!! :-)



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment