So my 30th birthday brought on an Earthquake, and now my daughter's 1st birthday brings on a Hurricane...I'm not sure if g-d is trying to tell us something, but all I know is we had to postpone Miranda's 1st birthday party :-( We have been planning for this since before she was born! OK, I know, it's just a party and thankfully almost everyone can attend her new party date, but I was still upset.
It was so sad what happened in so many towns and states! I really hope and pray that those people are safe. A house actually exploded behind the block where my brother and his family lived a year ago! I'm so happy they moved out of that town. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of this awful hurricane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

im sorry about the party. i know moving it stinks but you and miranda are going to have a blast no matter what or when you do it! did you decide on the 17th?
ReplyDelete