We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 23, 2012

My 31st Birthday :-)

It's so weird to be 31! I'm officially IN my 30's!! But I gotta say, it feels great! I'm happily married to my best friend, and we have a beautiful baby girl :-)

We started off the day with a trip to Nagles in Ocean Grove:


Followed by a day at the beach!


Sand Castle Fun


Sandy tush!


Baby Feet!


Fun with Daddy!

Fun with Mommy!

Me and My girl :-)
xoxoxoxo

We hung out by the chairs and umbrella too :-)






We had such a fun day at the beach!!
Then we had a wonderful Dinner at Park 33 - I Got SUSHI!! :-)





My cake had a sparkling flame candle!! It was so cool!!

Clearly Miranda and I were surprised!




I think she LOVED this cookie cake!

My girls!

I love this man :-)


I had a wonderful 31st birthday!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment