We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer Lovin - Having Me A Blast!

OK, I know I go through times when I post like crazy and others when not so much. Well again, I've been a slacker and not been blogging as much as I'd like to. However, SOOOO MUCH has been going on this summer!! Where to begin?
***(Insert photo dump here!)***


Ok, so we left off in May and had a beautiful Memorial day weekend :-) On May 29th we got a great phone call and heard that our friends Sarah & Steve welcomed their sweet baby boy - Bennett Isaac!

The following weekend we were so happy to celebrate the 1st birthday with a few of our best friend's for their daughter, Emma!

Besties and our Littles :-)

Miranda with Birthday girl Emma!

Miranda had so much fun!

Me and My Boo :-)

The girls and our girls! Trying to get the little ones to smile together was not easy! But the mom's look great!

Rossi My love!

The coolest Moms - sans daughters (and son) :-)

Happy 1st Birthday Emma!!!


My beautiful friend Annie had a lovely baby shower as we await the arrival of her baby girl!!


Me and The Mommy-To-Be!

We celebrated Jillian's Christening :-)



 
In my new job, there is a convention I was able to attend called, Book Expo America, held at the Javits Center in NYC. I was able to meet soooo many celebrities! From Chris Colfer of Glee to Jane Seymour, to Rachel Ray! It was sooo exciting!!

Kevin Pollack



Sabrina Soto!

Jane Seymour


Stacy London


Chris Colfer from Glee!



We celebrated Brandon's 3rd birthday with our best friends at Bounce U!


Miranda and Daddy Bouncing!


The girls with our girls!




My nephew, the birthday boy, Batman and Me! :-)
Happy 3rd Birthday Brandon!!!



 
Father's day weekend was a blast! We went to Long Island to see my dad and then back to NJ to see Mike's dad. Miranda had so much fun with her Zayda, Papa, and Daddy :-)

Zayda teaching Miranda to "play golf"










I love the way Mike's looking at miranda here :-)



Daddy loved his present from Miranda :-)





 
Miranda had fun playing in the new house at Nana & Papa's
 





Mike had a great Father's Day :-)

Miranda went to Van Saun Park for the first time! Zoo, train rides and more! Lots of fun with Grandma!



We had a blast hanging out with friends on July 4th!






And Miranda attended her 1st fireworks at Freehold Day!







Another beautiful mommy-to-be had her baby shower :-) Yay Jen!! She is getting ready to welcome her baby boy!!



We enjoyed a great afternoon at the splash pad with a bunch of our friends!! Such a fun afternoon!!!






Miranda went to her first Baseball Game! Lakewood Blue Claws vs. Savannah Sand Gnats (Phillies vs. Mets minor league) - METS WON!! :-)





Rode lots of rides at Jenks in Point Pleasant!




Miranda rode on a ride by herself for the first time!
 






 

And soooo much more!!! Trip to Michigan, Sesame Place, Birthdays and Anniversary's! I'll do a separate post for those but this has been a wonderful summer!!! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment