We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 15, 2010

Telling the news!

Mike leaves for Michigan tonight with John, and Mike will be telling Grandma Kucyk in person! I'm so excited for her to find out!!! We made a copy of the sonogram and added it to her card that says Congrats on your Great grandchild! :-) I'm so excited to hear how it goes!

I'm starting the survey! Here is my first one :-)

*How far along?: 6 weeks, 7 days


*Total weight gain: None, but doc says only gain 2-4 pound in the first 3 months, so I'm doing well :-)


*How big is baby?: About an inch! How little!


*Maternity clothes?: Nope! (Trying to stay away from them, until really needed :-) )


*Stretch Marks?: Thankfully no, but I can also thank good ol' Palmers too! Yes, I have been attacking my body with that stuff every day!

*Sleep?: I am tired, but it's not been as crazy without coffee as I thought. I did go cold turkey, and no headaches, no craziness, but mid day, I really dream of DD's...Yes, I seriously sit here and day dream of a beautiful, large DD French Vanilla coffee....Ahhh...

*Best moment this week?: Hearing the baby's heartbeat and receiving our first baby photo!!


*Food cravings: Not sure. I hear someone say something, and then all of a sudden, I must have it! Like yesterday, Kristina on GH mentioned popcorn. I have not had popcorn in so long. When Mike came home, I asked him, Want popcorn!? Haha! I did that the other day with pizza and PB&J too! Then when I have it, it's like my new favorite thing! So weird!


*Labor Signs: Hells no!


*Belly button in or out?: Innie :)


*What I miss: Knowing what is going on in my body...I'm cautious of what I eat, drink, how I exercises etc...But I'd like a plate of nachos with Mexican cheese and an ice cold beer b/c I can't have either! :-) Haha!


*What I'm looking forward to: My Baby Bump...I think it will feel even more real when I am showing!

*Milestone: Everyday!! This is an amazing experience and everyday gets better!

My 6 week Photo - Nothing going on -

No comments:

Post a Comment