The other day, I thought I'd be pro-active and go to B&N and look/buy the baby books. Well that was a huge mistake. An hour and a half later I was more confused and terrified than ever! That 'What to Expect when You're Expecting' is so confusing and makes you second guess everything! Needless to say, I walked out with Jenny McCarthy's 'Belly Laughs' b/c I needed a good laugh after that awful experience!
Today was a great day though. My mom came down for a visit, and I really needed mom time. She was able to put my mind at ease on many fronts, plus give great advice for some of my fears. We look at books together, and from reading many reviews, settled on the 'Your Baby, Week by Week' book. I have heard great things about this book, and it was not scary like the WTEWYE book. I also got a great workout video (well the Amazon reviews say it's great!) from Summer Sanders. My mom treated me to 'The Belly Book' Which is part journal where you can include pictures from the whole pregnancy. (Thank you for the recommendation Colleen!!). I feel much better after my day out with my mom.

Tomorrow I leave for my Global Sales Meeting in Washington D.C. - Let's hope I'm able to fake my 'Sinus Infection/Bronchitis' for the week!

lol great cover... i'm going to use that bronchitis one when my time comes!!
ReplyDeleteIt worked! No one knew...But I have better stories of how to 'pretend how to drink!' haha!
ReplyDelete