Mike and I both already had the genetics test a few years ago, but they need more blood work from me to make sure Mommy and Baby K are both OK! :-) Lab Corp works so weird though b/c it's like a revolving door of people! I went to Quest to start, but my prescription was for Lab Corp, so where as Quest was nice and empty, with a TV, Lab Corp was packed and dark...with no TV! Anyway, they took my personal info, and got down to business...I just want to know, how many more cups will I have to pee in people!?!? Haha! I had so much blood drawn today that I do not know how I am still standing! The lady had what looked like two handfuls of viles!! (Ok, it wasn't that much, but you get the idea!)
I also have official dates for my 1st Trimester screening and Level II Ultrasound!:-) Mike and I will go back to the doc this Wednesday on the 27th! I can't wait to see our baby again!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment