So if the "6" thing is true, then it's happening to Miranda! :-) She turned 6 weeks on Friday, and slept 6 hours at night - 2 nights in a row!! :-) It scared the crap out of me! Haha :-) I thought we must have missed her crying, or something, so I went to check on her and check her belly to make sure it was moving, and also poke her to make sure she'll move! Haha! Thankfully all was OK. Our 6 hours of two night bliss was short lived though b/c the next night she was back to waking up every 3 for feedings. I think my baby girl is growing though b/c she is eating a lot more and sleeping more in daytime. She's up tp 4-5oz now!
On Friday, Miranda got to meet her friend Peyton for the first time for lunch at Panera! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment