We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dance Party!!

My daughter LOVES dance music! I guess b/c the music I played for her in the womb was more pop music, than classical. Plus the music has a deep base as well and that can remind her of a heartbeat. She will be crying, so Mike created a CD of dance music. Chris Brown's 'Forever' plays, and her crying just stops! It's hysterical! Mike makes our floor a dance floor and Miranda loves it!!!
She'll also fall asleep to 'Say Hey' by Michael Franti and 'If We Ever Meet Again' by Katy Perry & Timbaland.

***Side note - Miranda also loves the Golden Girls theme song! :-) She will stop crying when I sing it to her!

A quick video of my baby girl and her lovely parents (hehe) :-)

1 comment: