We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Family Visit!
I'm so happy that my family from Florida was able to come up and meet Miranda!(Jen & Sara - Although you moved, you'll always be Miami Chic!) It was so much fun to hang out with everyone! The NY crew came as well, and we had a fabulous time! We don't get to see eachother often, but when we do, it's like no time has passed at all. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!
Mike and I met our Freshman year of college in 1999. We quickly became freinds and then started dating. We are college sweethearts and married in July 2006. We are so excited to be on this new journey. We welcomed our first child, Miranda Rose, on August 27, 2010. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment