We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 14, 2011

As Time Goes By....

Miranda gets bigger! She serioulsy is a trip and a half! We love to luagh with her!
In a few short weeks, Miranda has learned to roll, eat solids and now can sit up on her own!!! She still tilts from side to side every now and then, but she basically got the idea down!! She can actually sit and play with toys! I can't even right now!!!
Although everything still gets in the mouth, she is determined to get those toes in there, and has accomplished this task once...hehe...She talks a lot now too, however, not in adult talk. She was with another baby over the weekend, and they were gabbing it up! Wonder what they were talking about? Maybe something like this:
Miranda: "Did you get your bottle?"
Baby: "Yep! How about you?"
Miranda: "Yep! Did you take your poop?"
Baby: Yep! How about you?"
Miranda: Yep! I'm sleepy now.


That's just my guess! :-)

OK, Picture Time!!!

I could not resist this shirt!! SWEET PEA'S PARLOR!!


After a Bath! Miranda loves to sit up now, but she's always so smiley :-)




Look at her shoes!! Look familiar!?!? These were the ones I bought her during my pregnancy :-) They are still a bit large on her tiny feet, but I couldn't resist :-)




Me and My Girl -

No comments:

Post a Comment