Eat - 1st Foods - Loves Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans! Starting 2nd foods in the next week or so
Diapers - Officially size 2! Her tiny hiney was so little for so long so she was in size 1 for a while :-)
Sitting - YES! miranda sits up on her own and plays!!! She loves playing with her mailbox from Grandma. She opens it and closes it, then she eats the mail in it! Haha :-)
Crawling - She's getting close! Mike caught her crawling backward the other day! She swims in her crib all the time, but I have a feeling she'll walk before crawl, or not crawl for long..She's sooo strong and loves to stand...watch out world, here comes baby girl!!
Clothes - Still wearing 3-6 month clothes, but can also wear 6 month.
Teething - Like Crazy!! Except no teeth yet, just tons of drool..I wish I could take this pain from her, but I think she'll cut the teeth any day now.
Cool Tid Bits -Started to give high 5's!! Also, she gives the BEST baby kisses!!!(drooly and wet, but wonderful!!)
And time for the photo show to begin!!
Determined to get those blocks...
Got Em!

hahahah leila just upgraded to size 3 diapers at 14 weeks. my baby could eat your baby for breakfast ;) why is she so big???!! hehehe... hi baby miranda! i miss you! let's play soon!
ReplyDelete