Weather was great and I actually had a wonderful day at work!! (shocking, I know!) But all the pieces fell together today in a nice way :-)
We decided to do a mini photo shoot outside. Miranda touched and sat in grass for the first time!! She was kind of unsure of what she was feeling. The great thing was she sat on her own for almost all of the pictures!! Baby girl is so strong!
Then, mommy and Love Bug went for a walk. It was a nice way to spend the evening :-)
Fun with Daddy -
After a fun afternoon, time for a nap :-)
Having some fun with Picasa from Google -
Lastly, here is a video of Miranda sitting on and touching grass for the first time. (Please pay no attention to the weird sound I make with my voice!) She's still a bit wobbly, so daddy was there to balance her:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment