We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Parties :-)

Birthdays and weddings are always so much fun! This Fall started off with many wonderful celebrations!


We celebrated Rosie's 1st Birthday with friends and an outdoor musical celebration!

Me and My Girls


Miranda had fun playing with Emma

I love this picture :-)

Miranda LOVES bubbles!

and had a blast on the parachute!

Steph and I with our mini's

Happy birthday Rosie!

Yummy cake!

Let Wedding Season Begin!

We started with a beach wedding for Tammy & Jeff. It was a beautiful day for an outside wedding on the beach!



Ma and her girls :-)

Me and My Love

Ma and her boys

Father and sons :-)

Mike and I with the new Mr. & Mrs

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Femiano :-)

We also celebrated Lauren & Michael's wedding day! :-)

Babe & Doll
xoxoxo

My Beautiful Mom and I outside the wedding

I'm all dressed and ready to party!

Love taking pix with my mom :-)

Mike and I being silly :-)

Me with my wonderful Aunt Faye :-)

Our Bride & Groom!

Dancing with the bride :-)

Mike and I with the new Mr. & Mrs. :-)
Mom and I dancing up a storm!


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Goodman
:-)

Special Occasions, good times, good friends, happy memories :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment