Rainy days can bring your spirits down, however, this rainy day brought on cleaning, shopping, playing, and fun times which made a perfect mommy/daughter day!
Miranda's closet is on over load! Like, serious over load...she outgrows her clothes, we put them in air tight bags, and try to then fit those bags in large tupper ware boxes...the process is daunting and the space it take up is insane! However, it must be done. So while the bag continues to fill, there is also other things she out grows (shoes, socks, head bands, etc) I decided I'm going to tackle each drawer in her closet as well as boxes. Although I have a little more work to do I'm going to pat myself on my back for the work I did! I got rid of old bibs, small socks, baby bows, and more! Of course I kept special items and are donating things as well, but her drawers are usable again.
Being that we are keeping items in case we are blessed with another child one day, we needed storage bins, so out to Target we went!
But....it was RAINING! So one of the items in the closet I knew she'd want to wear was her new Minnie Rain Boots! We actually bought these in the spring but they turned out to be to big on her. This rainy day they fit perfectly! Along with Miranda's Minnie Mouse umbrella and pink rain coat, she was good to go!
***Rain Rain Go Away, But If You Don't Miranda Will Still Play! :-)***
Part of the reason we also went for a car ride was b/c some Minnie Mouse in my car would not take her mid day nap - Needless to say, as I started driving, to sleep she went! Haha! I sat in Target's parking lot for about 45 minutes letting her sleep :-) Boo Bear needed it, and it was good she rested.
Once she woke up, we WENT SHOPPING!! I must say, we did pretty good with sales and bargains. However, I needed one more item at another store. Here's how convo went:
Me in Front Seat says to Miranda: "Hey Boo Bear, Want to Go to another store?
Boo Bear in the Back replies: (wondering in her voice) "Another Store?"
Me: Yes!
Boo Bear: (sounding excited) "2 stores?!"
Me: "Yup, 2 stores!"
Boo: "YAY!!"
I taught her well! :-)
Happy days with me and my boo :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment