We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkin Carving!!

I have been wanting to carve a pumpkin with Miranda and since we had a big pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, this was the perfect time to do it!
I set up the paper on kitchen floor, put bowls down for "gooey guts" and yummy seeds and we began!



I carved the top of pumpkin & Miranda helped pull off the lid.



How spookkkyyy is this picture!!

Attempting to take the lid off was funny!



Mommy trying very hard to pull off the lid!


It's Open!! Yay!


Then we dove in!! So gross but so fun!!











Once our pumpkin was all clean, I began carving :) I bought a cute kit at CVS with designs and tried to make a ghost! I must say I did a good job! ( if you knew what I used to do you'd be impressed too!) :)


Our pumpkin with the design under it :-)

Final Product!


Miranda decided his name should be 'Pluto the Pumpkin' (she had been watching Mickey mouse clubhouse! Haha) :)



Getting funky with my editing skills :-)

Let me introduce you to Pluto the Pumpkin! :)













BOO!!!

Happy Halloween!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment