We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Time With My Girl

I know parents say this often, but I feel like my little girl is growing so fast!

We started the day Pumpkin Picking (previous post) and had such a fun time! Mike had a birthday party to attend, so Miranda and I chilled out at home. between Sesame Place and Pumpkin Picking, she (and I) were wiped out! But once Mike left I wanted to do something fun and different.....Soooo...We Had A Dress Up Party & Photo Shoot!! I put Miranda in a few outfits she's been needing to try on b/c of her growth spurts and i took pictures of he. She was such a good model!! We even got her baby doll involved too :-)
I had a ton of packing and sorting in her room to do, so after our photo shoot, I put on Fresh Beat Band CD and we danced, while I put away out grown clothes and sorted her drawers for better use. I knew she was getting sleepy, so she asked to watch Fresh Beats on TV and I agreed as I knew this would not last long. We sat on the couch and many 2 songs into the hour episode (you know the one with Yo Gabba Gabba? Sure you do!) she was out cold! For an hour and a half!!! I watched my little one sleep so peacefully and Just started in awe at her. Mike and I created this little angel, and she is growing up so beautifully. She's very smart, completely hysterical, of course has her bad days too, but just a wonderful child.
When she woke up, she helped me get her Tilapia Fillet (Thank you Mrs. Pauls!) ready and while it cooked, we played with her dolls. Made sure both dollys were fed, changed with new diapers, hair brushed, and shoes/socks on! It was sooo much fun!!! I get home very late from work and don't always get to have that time with my boo bear, so this day was very special.
Daddy came home during dinner, and we were to tired from two long days to cook, so pizza was delivered. While we ate, Miranda, freshly cleaned from her bath, asked to have some pizza?!?! Ummm..
Us: 'You don't like pizza'
Miranda: 'I think I do'
Us: 'Really? Since when?'
Miranda: 'Pwease?'
Us: (give her a bite)
Miranda: "Yumm!!'

Umm....I ask again...where did our child go?!?! She seriously hated pizza with a Passion anytime we tried before so we just got used to it and thought she didn't like tomato sauce b/c she also doesnt like red sauce on pasta...low and behold, she now likes Pizza!! Who knew!?!? :-)

We ended the day with story, P&P on the potty, lullaby and nigh nigh....

Boo bear went to sleep and Mommy & daddy followed very closely after..we were all so tired.

Spending the day with my sweet little boo bear was very rewarding and wonderful. I love that little girl more then words can ever say. It's an amazing honor to be her mommy and watch her grow from infant to toddler to this awesome kid we call Miranda Rose :-)
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment