We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 Weeks!!! (Only 30 More To Go!!!)

Wow!Yes, Wow! How has 10 weeks gone by already! Today Baby K is about the size of a plum! That seems so big!! My little baby that's growing inside of me is getting stronger and bigger everyday! It's so amazing! I woke up today and read my 10 weeks chapter in my book, 'Your Pregnancy, Week By Week'. It was amazing to see how much the baby grew from 9 to 10 weeks! I get email notifications from Babyfit.com and Babycenter.com too, so I keep reading about how Baby K is doing and what it will do this week :-) Seriously, this is the most amazing thing/feeling/time ever!! I mean, we have so many amazing moments in our life, bu to know that there is a little baby inside of me, growing and getting ready to make their appearance in our world, is just so amazing!!

1 comment: