I had my scheduled cleaning today, and it went well. As I am leaving, the hygienist tells me to come back in 3 months...I thought something was wrong, but she said, that when you are pregnant, you should have more frequent cleanings, to prevent gingivitis from occurring and from harming the fetus! I never heard of this before, but I am happy they said something. Unfortunately, I do not think insurance will cover an early cleaning, but I am going to double check this new found info with my doctor too. Everyday, you learn something new!
PS...Mom and I walked over to the maternity section in Macy's! This is my first time really looking at clothes...It was weird...I really want to stay away from Maternity clothes as long as possible, and since I'm not showing yet, I'm on the right track! (Haha!) But mom got my something to wear in the hospital and when I come home. It looks so comfy, I'm ready to put it on now! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment