Today Baby K is the size of a peach! :-) I do not know where 13 weeks have went, but some days I feel like this pregnancy is flying and others I feel like it is going slow. I have a few more days until I'm officially in my 2nd trimester (Tuesday will be 13 weeks and 3 days = 2nd trimester!), so to honor that, I completed 3 successful days of working out to my 1st trimester section on my DVD. Today was my last 1st Trimester workout! That feels like such a big deal, b/c when I am back from my overnights in PA, I will start my 2nd trimester section of the DVD!! WooHoo! I also am happy that I'm back to my DVD since I have been so exhausted. I was told the 2nd Tri is like euphoria! So I'm waiting for the energy but it feels like it is slowly coming back (real sllllooowwwwlllyyyy) but I'll get there! :-)
Survey Time:
How far along?: 12 weeks
How big is baby?: A peach!!
Weight Gain?: Technically 3 lbs, but I'm still not seeing it! haha!
Maternity Clothes?: Nope, nada, not happening! (ok, let's talk in a week and see how I feel!)
Stretch Marks?: These things are showing up and I'm not happy! I think my mix of Bio Oil and Palmers will get rid of them (at least I'm hopeful). But there are only one or two I can notice, so I'll take care of those suckers yet!
Sleep?: I love to sleep...I think this baby knows it, considering I can still fall asleep anywhere, at any time, however, the past day or two I have felt more energetic, so let's see what happens!
Best Moment this Week?: Hearing the HB again...I just can't tell you how amazing that sound is! I also like being able to talk to the doctor to make sure everything is OK and all my questions, no matter how big or small, are answered :-)
Movement?: not yet!
Food Cravings?: Not really. I like certain foods over others, but no real cravings unless I see someone else eating something that looks good, Then I must HAVE IT ALSO!!
Gender: Hopefully we'll find out mid April! :-)
Belly Button?: INNNIE
What I'm looking forward to?: The 2nd trimester - TUESDAY BABY!!
Milestone: Technically 13 weeks is the 2nd tri, and today I am 13 weeks, but I'm still waiting for Tuesday for it to be official :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment