We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wow, 11 Weeks!!!!

I am 11 weeks and I'm feeling good (still tired) but good! Now, Baby K is the size of a lime :-) It's so weird to think that I have a sweet little baby inside of me, and how fast Baby K is growing! From a little blueberry, to a whole lime!!

As for symptoms... I'm still feeling waves nausea, but it's definitely manageable. It's hard to brush my teeth and I don't know if it's the smell of tooth paste or what, but it's not been fun the past two weeks! I still can't eat certain foods that used to be my favorite:
Creamed Spinach - Can't stand the smell, or even think about it without feeling sick!
Beef! - Don't know why...can't stand to even think about it!
Oddly enough though, I have been able to handle more pasta (Grandma's Luchion & cheese) and Bagels! (Yes Cele, with chicken Salad!!)

I have my First Trimester screening appointment on Friday, so that will determine a lot. I'm nervous for this appt, however, I'm also anxious to just have it already and get it done. We then have another appt for the 12-13weeks mark on the 24th and hopefully get results from Friday's appt. I can't believe we are almost at the three month mark and almost in my second trimester!!! Holy Moly!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment