Here is my new survey (AT THE 3 MONTH MARK!!! WOOHOO!!!)
How are along?: 12 weeks = 3 MONTHS!!!
Total weight gain: I'm not sure b/c I have my next appt on Wednesday, but so far, I have lost 2 pounds. I probably have those 2 pounds back now, but everything looks the same, so we'll see! :-)
How big is baby?: A little lime (although the sonogram looks like a full sized baby!)
Maternity Clothes?: OK...I actually broke down today and walked into Motherhood Maternity for the 1st time. It was super scary and very overwhelming, but I did it! The cashier was super helpful, and very nice. She showed me the bellybands, and yes, I bought, not just one, but two! (one in black, and one in skin tone). I have been putting this day off for a long time, but honestly, I need to come to terms with my body changing, so this band is my next step! They also just put out their basketball t-shirts, so once baseball season shirts are out, i'll feel much better about going in and buying a METS T-Shirt...it's for a good cause dontcha know! haha! :-)
Stretch marks?: Please No!! I noticed one on my hip a few weeks ago, but I think I have lathered so much Palmers on, that it has gone away!! Haha! I bought Bio Oil yesterday so we'll see how that works as well.
Sleep?: I AM ALLLLLWWWAAAYYYYSSSS SLEEPING!!! I can't keep me eyes open! It's worse mid-day, but when I'm home I blame my couch. I think it has magic powers, that just make me feel so comfy and before I know it, I'm out like a light! I hear this will pass in my 2nd tri....we'll see.
Best Moment this week?: Getting thru the 1st Trimester Screening! I was very nervous and anxious for that appt. Knowing Baby K is doing great, and getting stronger each day. Hearing the HB again!! Seeing a picture a our beautiful baby!!! This week had many amazing moments!! :-)
Movement?: Ya, that would be a negative.
Food Cravings?: Not so much craving, but I found my new fav snack - blueberries, strawberries, and Kashi Granola!!! - YUM!!! Also, I am still obsessed with choco ice cream, but in an ice cream cone!! (weirdness, i know, but soooo good!)
Belly button?: Still innie :)
What I miss: Having energy....I am so tired all the time, having energy in the 2nd tri will be fabulous!
Milestone: Hitting the 3 Month Mark Today!!!
This is an image of what the baby looks like, and how tiny it still is inside of me! Crazy, i know!! :-)

I love this blog! I am so excited you are documenting this wonderful journey! :) xoxoxoxoxo, Rossi
ReplyDelete