So to kick this month off into high gear...IT'S NURSERY TIME!! Yes, that's correct, we are painting this week! (well Mike will be painting...hehe) We bought paint samples to see what looks best, and I think we have decided on Lavender Lace from Valspar. So on Tuesday, we are going to Lowes to buy the gallons! Woohoo!! I hung up clothes we have received today and took gifts out of bags and started placing them in drawers, etc. It's so fun to see what Sweet Pea has been given, and now we are actually placing these items in her room! :-) The furniture arrives next Monday, so I think by the end of next week (which also happens to be our 4 yr anniversary), I think we'll have pix ready to post! Yay!!! I'm very excited b/c I want to know that Sweet Pea's room is ready to go for her arrival - which is getting closer every day!!! WooHoo!! :-)
Here is my 32 week/8 Month Belly picture -

Love the dress You look great!
ReplyDeleteAs always you look great!! The nursery is so much fun! have a blast getting it ready!
ReplyDeleteyou are still so tiny! looking great!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great photo!!!
ReplyDelete