We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 12, 2010

I Heart Etsy!!

I know I have spoken about this FABULOUS website before, but I am more addicted than ever! I finally figured out how to work it with Pay Pal and my orders have begun to arrive! I fell in love with a bow clip holder by one of the sellers. The item she showed is in pink, and we all know how I love purple, so I asked the seller is she can make the item in other colors. I told her the room would be lilac and light green accents and she said she'll have a great design ready to go for me :-) It even comes with an extra bow on the top left :-)

The box arrived today and I can't wait to hang it up!!!
(I'm attaching two pix b/c the lighting was bad on both, so this gives a general idea). The bow holder lighter in person though. Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment