We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 19, 2010

33 Weeks! (and 2 days) :-)

OK, so I'm a bit behind on this post b/c it was a crazy wonderful weekend! Friday night was Ryan & Nicole's wedding. It was a great wedding, and we all had a really fun time :-) Then Saturday was Dana's 30th birthday in Connecticut. It was so great to see Dana and Micheal! We live so far away, and it's wonderful when we are able to get together :-) Mike and I crashed yesterday, but today we have to have energy again b/c the nursery furniture is on it's way!! WooHoo!! And if the rain stays away, we are taking maternity pictures tonight on the beach! :-) I'm so excited!!

Here are some pix from this weekend -







Dana won't allow me to post pix, so here is one of Mike and I on the beach at the party -


33 weeks has brought on the fun ol' braxton hicks contractions! Oy vey...they hurt like nothing else! I have experienced it twice - once at Applebees, and once at the wedding..yes, at the wedding of all places! I stopped dancing and took it easy after the pain went away. The joys of pregnancy!

Here are my 33 weeks photo(s) -

(don't mind the box behind me, thats our soon to be rocker for the nursery) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment