Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Exercise is Key!
So I am right on track with my weight, however, to make sure I do not go over, my doc wants me to maintain where I am at now (at almost 34 weeks). I don't know how I can maintain this weight for another 5 weeks b/c my little girl is growing rapidly! So today I decided to take control again. I started my day with egg whites, and ate small meals throughout the day (rather than large ones). I also took my stress to the streets, and took a walk around our development. I put my sneakers on, ipod, and grabbed my water. Off I went! I felt great when I got home, and also did the express workout of my prenatal DVD. This was a great workout, b/c I got my cardio in (walking), and toning (DVD). I then made an amazing (if i do say so myself) eggplant and red pepper sandwich for dinner with mozzarella and balsamic vinaigrette! It was delish! I can't just sit on the couch anymore, and even though I'm tired, I have to still move it and groove it. I know it's hard to loose the weight after the baby is born, and my little girl is getting larger, as am I. I'd like to take back control now so I have an easy rest of the pregnancy. I want to control my body swelling up, and I think walking will help with that. I was very good about exercising a lot during this pregnancy, but the last few weeks I have been slacking and my weight shows it. I plan to get back on track as of today (however, I am still having my ice cream tonight!) Hey, a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment