We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 4 Year Anniversary To Me & My Babe!!

Yes, 4 years!!!
I can't believe 4 years have come and gone already! So much has happened, and now we are about to be parents! We have lived, laughed and loved :-) I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. He's just a wonderful man, and I love him more every day! We watch our wedding video every year so I'm excited to see it today and see how much has changed, etc:-)
For those who don't know, we met back in college (Rowan U!!) where we lived on the 3rd floor in Mimosa Hall together :-) He came walking around to introduce himself with his suite mate and I instantly had a crush! A few days after moving into to college, Hurricane Floyd hit, and everyone on the floor became instant friends b/c we were all able to just hang out. I met some of my best friends during that hurricane. Mike and I grew closer as friends and I always said we'd either be best friends or boyfriend/girlfriend. Well, in the end I got both. 4 years of college, and 3 years of dating after, we were married on July 23, 2006. We have traveled the world, been through all stories you can imagine, and through it all we are still side by side. I seriously fall more in love every day and I am so excited to live the rest of my days with the man of my dreams!
If you are reading this babe, I love you so much and wish you a wonderful anniversary, plus all the happiness in the world! You are an amazing husband and I can't wait to see you holding our daughter when you become a father! We are going to be awesome parents!!! Hahaha! (had to toot our horn there for a sec!) Haha :-)

Freshman year - 1999-2000




Rowan University Graduation - 2003 -


Engagement Photos -




Our Wedding -




Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta -



Baby on The Way - (who weighed 4lbs & 11oz at yesterday's doc appt) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment