We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crawling to Walking...It Happens So Fast

So I work from home sometimes,and this summer, it was pretty daily. We have a den/office that is connected to living room and that is where I work. When Miranda started to crawl, she'd crawl her way into the office. She'd stop, look up at me, and then start playing with what she saw. Mike was always a few steps behind her to guide her, but she pretty much knew she was crawling in there b/c I was in there. In fact, when she crawled in there and I was out in the field, and not home, she would look at Mike, like, "where's mommy?"
- Fast forward to our walking girl -
Now she walks (almost runs!) on in to the office! It's crazy b/c I'm still looking low to the ground when I hear pitter patter of baby feet, and then she walks in, and I realize I have to look higher b/c she's taller since she's WALKING in! She comes in with this HUGE smile like, "Hi Mommy, I'm here to play now" :-)
It's amazing, and somewhat sad b/c my baby is growing up! It happens fast, and when people tell you to cherish everyday, LISTEN TO THEM! It's the most amazing miracle and blessing that could ever occur, and I count my blessing daily knowing I get to see Miranda's sweet smile everyday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment