I knew the day would come but wow, I did not know how emaotional I'd be! We took boo bear to see her school and it's lovely! The manager said, we shoudl leave Miranda in the class and us adults go take the tour = WATER WORKS!!! I don't know why or how, but I just could not stop crying! It was so hard...bc I was holding Miranda when we walked in and then I placed her down, and she just walked away :-( She started to play with the other kids which is wonderful, I just can't believe she's going to school and growing up into such an amazing girl! She's so happy, friendly, smiley, and serioulsy the best blessing of my life.
She starts officially on Monday, but we will have a few trial days this week...Wish us (me) luck! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment