We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!

We are always on a journey and are thrilled to be on this new one!
Mike and Sharon - Honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta - 2006
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Miranda's 1st Stride Rites!!!!

YES, that's right! Since this boo bear will be starting school, the sweet pea needs shoes! She's a 4 1/2 wide which is just right for her age, etc. The woman came over with the shoe measure thingy (you know the silver thing?) and put her baby foot on to measure...it was so cute! I didn't have my camera out quick enough b/c the worker was fast! But I did get her trying the shoes on, and then walking ALL over the store! and yes, I took video too!!

My boo bear got her first pair of Stride Rites, she needed it documented! :-)












And of course I got it all on video too!!






No comments:

Post a Comment