First off, we need our cutest outfits :-)
(Try getting a 13 month old to stand still for a picture...but you had to see this outfit! Sooo adorable, down to her shoes!) :-)
Miranda and I started our day with two of my girl friends, Sarah & Julie, for lunch with PANCAKES!!! Seriously have you seen any this big before?!?!?!
After a great lunch date, Miranda and I met up with Grandma (my mom) for shopping!!! We hit many stores, including this brand new Lord & Taylor Home Store! Have you been?!!? It's FABULOUS! for those of you who remember Fortunoff, it's basically a smaller version of that store. Really beautiful items at such good deals!
We also ended up at Buy Buy Baby and let me tell you, my kid loves to shop!
You don't believe me, look at the pictures! (She's looking for her size!)
After a very fun day, baby girl was all shopped out!
(I've never seen her do this before!)
It was a really great day with friends, food and shopping! :-) Gotta Love It!

No comments:
Post a Comment